Bloc & Roll

Monday 23 February 2009

Introducing myself.



Hello, I'm Patricia. I'm a teenager at "Virgen del Espino" high school. I'm going to talk about me. I am 15 years old and my birthday is the 17th of March. I have one brother and his name is Eduardo, he is 11 years old.

Well, I'm going to talk more about me. I have brown hair, big brown eyes, and I'm not very tall. My favourite sport is volleyball. I like volleyball very much, so I play in the Santo Domingo Club of Volleyball in Soria.

I like to going to my village as well, Cabrejas del Pinar, and it's in Soria. It has many fiestas, but my favourite is Fiesta de La Blanca which I enjoy very much.
Here in Soria there are other fiestas as well, but the best one is San Juan.

I love to listen to music, I like many different types of music, but the one I like best is summer music because it makes me feel very good and it reminds me of when I was on summer holidays. Well I hope you liked reading about me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home