Bloc & Roll

Monday 23 March 2009

We're all going on a summer holiday!


I want to talk about my summer’s holidays! We decided to go to Paris. My brother was always talking about Disneyland Resort, Paris and this summer we decided to go for 6 days! We went to Madrid to catch a plane on 10th August, and by mid afternoon we were in Paris.

We visited Paris a little before going to Disneyland, and at night we went to our hotel near the park, called "Sequoia". After dinner we visited some parts of the park and we saw the Disney characters parade. We did all that on the first day.


The next 4 days, we woke up early to get to the park quickly and to enjoy ourselves a lot!! It was very beautiful; with many colours, characters, buildings…it was fabulous! We went on every single attraction and i went into many buildings! We stayed in the park all day except when we slept. We did that at the hotel. At night the park was very pretty and the castle was very well lit up all night. There were very pretty parades of the characters that left the great castle at night, when there were fireworks. My favourite thing was the castle in the middle of the park, it was very beautiful and everything there seemed very real!


I enjoyed myself a lot and I'd love to return!


The day before we left we went to Paris! They say that this city is fabulous and they are right. We visited the Eiffel tower and we went inside, we saw Paris from the Eiffel tower and it is very beautyiful! In Paris we visited the Loire gardens that have many very good sculptures! We went through the Arc de Triomphe and the thing that I preferred was Notre Dame. I have always thought that it was beautiful and it really is. I liked that cathedral because of Quasimodo and I still like it now. The last thing we did in Paris before returning to Disneyland was a short cruise on the Seine.


When I returned to Soria I was thinking about the trip and I was very happy! I liked it a lot and I'd recommend a visit to everyone!


Me and my family enjoying our visit to the great castle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home