Bloc & Roll

Wednesday 25 March 2009

McDonald’s: I’m not lovin’ it.


Mc Donald's restaurant if we can call it a restaurant, was founded in California by Dick and Mac McDonald the 15 of May, 1940.

The food you can find her is fast food; like hamburgers, chicken, chips, soft drinks, milkshakes, salads, desserts or breakfast.

Spurlock made a study only eating McDonald’s food for 30 days. He ate there three times a day. At first, before he started the study, he was a healthy man, but when he finished, he weighed 11.1 kg more, by eating 5000 kcal each day. He needed 14 months to come back again to his original weight. This study was done to show how bad McDonald’s food could be for human health.

My personal opinion about McDonald’s is that the people that have a meal there every day, don’t know what they are eating, because that food has a lot of calories. I have only eaten in a McDonald’s twice; the first because I wanted to taste it (and I didn’t like it), and the other because I was in a theme park and I was very hungry and there wasn’t anywhere else to eat.

So think before you eat, if you don’t want to be a fat ball.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home